Tuesday 10 December 2013

Zero fucks were given

So... I find myself in weird situations more often than I used to. Or, maybe, I care more than I used to. Which makes me want to tell you something.
Lately, I've been telling myself to be more ignorant. Yes, ignorant. Just don't give a fuck.
That's the key to simplicity. I've come across some uncomfortable situations and the key to solving the core problems of the issues is to just not care. Don't pay attention, don't worry, and there's no problem.
Very often we find ourselves worrying about things that do not really matter of have small or no impact on the rest of your life. So, nine out of ten, we are the problem. And, tackling this problem is easy; don't care and your problem has been solved.
Same with bullies. Ignore, don't pay attention and it is not fun to bully anymore. As well as the bully, the problem contains to parties, so to say. In the case of a bully, it needs attention to function properly.
Get it already? The problem contains the actual problem and the fucks given. When one party does not cooperate, the other one will not function as it should.

No try to apply this lesson to life, just as I am.
More updates later! See you folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment