Saturday 31 August 2013

Busy Bdays 2

Hello people!
I told you I'd keep you updated as to what I'd scored? Well, I got a friend who's throwing a sweet sixteen some nice body lotion and showergel. She said she didn't want anything, but, I mean, it's her sweet sixteen and that's why I think I need to at least give her sómething. My sis is getting something like that as well, just because it's really hard to come with an original present, even though it's your sister. Fay is getting the boots she wanted and my brother is getting money so he can buy something to fit his collection of knifes, guns, etc. By the way, we are celebrating his 14th Bday tomorrow, and I really think he's forgotten all about it.
Well, then he'll have a non-suprise supriseparty!
Mum is getting home in a bit, so I'm rounding off!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment