Saturday 31 August 2013

One direction feversss... UGH

Soooo, anyone heard of this new movie about the lives of the members of 'One Direction'?
I'm not a fan, not a hater, but I cannot understand all the fuss. I mean, it's just some guys expressing their frustration about puberty and girls. Please, get over it and worry about the things that really matter.
I mean, I worry about all the stupid posts on Facebook from people that HAVE to see that movie, HAVE to go to that concert, HAVE to meet the crew and members in real life, HAVE to have that new 'sexy' poster, HAVE to talk about One Direction.
Seriously, these people are the core issues of nowadays society.
I know I am not suposed to say that society would be a lot richer and the future of it much brighter if we eliminate these stupid thoughts, or even people, if possible.
Oh, wait. I just did, and I'm not taking it back. No offense to these people, just try to be a bit more interesting. People judge you the minute they know you're a Directioner.
Once again, I can respect the fact you might be a fan, just not the fuss about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment