Saturday 31 August 2013

Old fashioned..

Seems our teachers this year have not come up with an origional introductionday. We will, as promised and expected, be part of a dual survival once again. I said it and predicted it, and once again I'm right.
Though I might want to be wrong this time.
What we need to bring:
- old clothes that can get dirty
- old shoes
- dry clothes (hell yeah, here we go...)
- good sense of humour
- survival skills (as if I practice everyday to build a fire, construct a floating boat of whatsoever)
Well, I'll leave my good sense of humour home, since I really cannot see why any of this could potentially be funny. At all.
If I do not post anything Monday evening, I might be dead, and thus did not survive the dual survival with my awesome survival skills that will not be present, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment